- Serverless: no need to deploy a server to store your user's password for sync which is the hot potato.
- Security: CQL handles all the encryption work. Decentralized data storage gives more confidence to your users.
- Regulation: CQL naturally comply with GDPR.
CQL miners are deployed globally, IoT node can write to nearest CQL miner directly.
- Cheaper: Without passing all the traffic through a gateway, you can save a large bandwidth fee. And, CQL is a shared economic database which makes storage cheaper.
- Faster: CQL consensus protocol is designed for Internet where network latency is unavoidable.
Open data service
For example, you are the most detailed Bitcoin OHLC data maintainer. You can directly expose an online SQL interface to your customers to meet a wide range of query needs.
- CQL can limit specific SQL query statements to meet the needs while also balancing data security;
- CQL can record SQL query records on the blockchain, which is very convenient for customers to check their bills for long-tail customers and billing, like this
- For customers with high performance requirements, Slave nodes can be deployed at the customer to meet the needs of customers with low latency queries while enabling almost real-time data updates.
Thanks to the CQL data history is immutable, CQL can be used as a storage for sensitive operational logs to prevent hacking and erasure access logs.